You Save $
When it's about speed on the court, turn to the adiZero Allegra. This lightweight shoe has speed in mind with its lightweight construction and low-to-the-ground ride. adidas' signature adiPRENE and adiPRENE+ cushioning systems offer plenty of comfort, while adiTuff on the toe and medial side and the adiWEAR 6 outsole provide durability. The Allegra has sleek design lines to match this speed-oriented feel. Put all together, the adiZero Allegra is a great choice for competitors seeking lightweight comfort and speed in a stylish package.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width is a glove-like medium. Arch support is lower than medium and sits slightly forward. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather with perforations provide ventilation. adiTUFF on the medial forefoot and toe for protection against court abrasions.
- Inlay: Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- Midsole: adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ offers full-length forefoot cushioning. TPU stability feature wrapping from midfoot and around heel.
- Outsole: adiWEAR6 non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Black / Metallic Silver
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|