Sale Price $
You Save $
Note: Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are unable to ship Asics products outside the United States.
Asics continues to build on the success of their most popular shoe with the new Gel Resolution 5 Clay. This clay version offers the same comfort, performance and fit of its hardcourt courterpart, albeit with a clay specific outsole for ideal performance on clay. New to this model is a re-designed upper, making it more flexible and comfortable than ever. Asics has also added their Trusstic System in the midsole, providing a more natural feel and even more stability for aggressive movements on court. One of the best shoes on the market has got even better with this update from Asics.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Improved Flexion Fit upper provides exceptional comfort, in addition to a re-designed PGuard that provides more flexibility. Personal Heel Fit technology includes two layers of memory foam in the heel, allowing for a personalized fit for each athlete.
- Midsole: GEL Cushioning System for the whole foot, providing unparalleled cushioning and court response. Asics' Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) enhances the foot's natural gait, and lightweight Solyte Midsole Material gives even more lightweight support and stability.
- Outsole: A clay specific outsole allows for ideal traction and give on clay surfaces.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Silver / Blue Ribbon
|Asics Tennis Shoes|