Sale Price $
You Save $
Using the feedback from its top sponsored touring pros, adidas took a leap forward with the Barricade 8 by introducing a brand new upper. D-Core 6 technology, inspired by the material of outdoor furniture, offers the same signature Barricade support and stability while being noticeably softer and more breathable. This results in a shoe with reduced break-in time and exceptional ventilation. The revolutionary midfoot stability claw provides the ultimate forefoot stability while the Band-Of-Power in the heel locks in the foot for maximum ankle support. In typical Barricade fashion, the AdiWear 6 outsole offers unmatched traction and durability, and is backed by a 6 month durability guarantee. This latest Barricade will offer the hallmark support, stability, durability and feel that we've come to expect from the line, but with a reduced break-in period and excellent ventilation. It's also miCoach compatible.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: New D-Core 6 technology wraps the forefoot for excellent support and stability. It's softer out of the box than previous versions and also offers exceptional ventilation.
- Midsole: Torsion System for midfoot stability. AdiPrene shock-absorbing soft EVA offers great cushioning and support, and responsive AdiPrene + EVA maintains forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole: AdiWear 6 outsole offers the best traction and durability on all surfaces. It's backed by a 6 month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 15.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Metallic Silver / Hi Res Red
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|