Sale Price $
You Save $
A special clay outsole featuring a full herringbone pattern makes this the ultimate shoe when hitting the clay courts. adidas have utilized a one-piece outsole in this version so the outsole covers the torsion midfoot shank to prevent clay buildup and to make for a smoother slide across the court surface. Look for the majority of adidas sponsored touring pros, including top 10 player, Andy Murray, to be wearing the Barricade Clays during the clay court season. To pay homage to the clay court season's most prestigious venue, there is a Roland Garros logo on the tongue and insole of the shoe. The Barricade 7 offers the same excellent support and durability its heritage is known for while being introduced in a lighter weight, more comfortable package. Along with a classic 3 stripe look, the Barricade 7 offers an all-new seamless upper construction for better comfort and fit, keeping break-in to a minimum. The lateral outrigger is updated from the 3 claw stability feature to a more flex-friendly system. A great choice for the player that is serious about his tennis footwear. adidas micoach compatible.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. More comfortable upper for minimal break-in.
- Upper: Seamless synthetic upper for better comfort and fit. Extensive perforations and mesh provide improved ventilation. Stability claws help maintain quick cuts and fast footwork during extreme lateral movements and changes in direction. TPU heel cup for added stability at the rear of the shoe.
- Inlay: Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- Midsole: Torsion System for better surface adaptation and stability. adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ offers full-length forefoot cushioning.
- Outsole: ADIWEAR6 in a clay court specific full herringbone tread pattern.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Prime Blue / Running White
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|