This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
The Gamma 6900 ELS w/6-Point Self Centering Mount Stringing Machine:
- Digital control panel putting advanced stringing functions at your fingertips
- 6-Point Self-Centering (SC) Mounting System
- Slim profile all metal diamond coated string clamps with a unique self locking adjustment knob to hold strings with less clamping pressure
- Diamond coated rotational string gripper
- Electronically controlled, constant pull tensioning system provides precise tension control from 11.0 to 90.0 lbs (5.0 to 40.0 kgs) in 0.1 increments - 110/220 volt - The tensioner is a modular component that can be easily removed for servicing or maintenance when necessary
- Digital control panel for setting speed, lb/kg, calibration, and string length meter operation
- Quick Action Swivel Clamp Bases
- Foot pedal switch for "Hands Free" operation
- Exclusive digital string length meter
- Height adjustable from 41" to 48" (can also be used on tabletop)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty / 1 Year Electronics
- Starter String Pack of 6 FREE sets of Gamma performance string
- USRSA Getting Started Stringing Guide
- Tools Included: Pathfinder Awl, Straight Awl, Hex Wrench Set, Straight Pliers, Bent Pliers, Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Cleaning Stone, Starting Clamp, and Custom Cover
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Pre-stretch function
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.