Sale Price $
You Save $
The Barricade 7 offers the same excellent support and durability its heritage is known for while being introduced in a lighter weight, more comfortable package. Along with a classic 3 stripe look, the Barricade 7 offers an all-new seamless upper construction for better comfort and fit, keeping break-in to a minimum. The lateral outrigger is updated from the 3 claw stability feature to a more flex-friendly system, while the ADIWEAR6 outsole offers the superb combination of traction and durability. The Barricade 7 continues to live up to the Barricade's reputation as the ultimate hard court shoe and comes standard with a six-month outsole durability guarantee. A great choice for the player that is serious about his tennis footwear. adidas micoach compatible.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. More comfortable upper for minimal break-in.
- Upper: Seamless synthetic upper for better comfort and fit. Extensive perforations and mesh provide improved ventilation. Stability claws help maintain quick cuts and fast footwork during extreme lateral movements and changes in direction. TPU heel cup for added stability at the rear of the shoe.
- Inlay: Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- Midsole: Torsion System for better surface adaptation and stability. adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ offers full-length forefoot cushioning.
- Outsole: ADIWEAR6 full herringbone tread pattern with pivot point for traction on all court surfaces. Six-month outsole durability guarantee
- Weight: 16.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Blue / Silver
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|