With a fit that hugs the feet and sleek cosmetics to match, the adiZero Feather aims to please with speed. The tongue of the shoe is made of thin synthetic leather, helping give the shoe a glove-like feel. The Extended Torsion system wraps all the way around the heel so fast cuts on the court won't be a problem. For the aggressive competitors, the adiTUFF on the toe and medial side should offer plenty of protection while the adiWEAR 6 outsole will stand up to use on all court surfaces. This addition to the adidas line should please competitors looking for style and speed with some added durability.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width is a glove-like medium in the forefoot, narrowing to the toe. Arch support is slighly higher than medium and sits a little forward. Break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather with perforations for comfort and ventilation. adiTUFF on the medial forefoot and toe for protection against court abrasions. Thin synthetic leather tongue for a fit that hugs your feet. Internal cage provides a secure fit without adding weight.
- Lining: Synthetic suede lining for enhanced fit and comfort.
- Midsole: Extended Torsion for midfoot and forefoot integrity and stability. adiPRENE in the heel for cushion and comfort. adiPRENE+ in the forefoot for resilent cushioning and forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole: adiWEAR6 non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 14.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / High Energy