Sale Price $
You Save $
Worn by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, the adidas adizero Feather II is a shoe that you won't want to take off your feet. With a focus on multidirectional speed, the Feather II has a high performance feel that lets you move aggressively all over the court. Like previous models of this shoe, the adiZero Feather II aims to please with speed. Comfort is high in this shoe, so with no break-in period and a widened, more universal fit you can hit the courts running. Forefoot Sprint Web construction increases stability during extreme cut movements. The upper is made of the durable and lightweight Sprintskin, a non-stretch microfiber synthetic, which works to increase stability and comfort. The tongue of the shoe has been redesigned, and is made of thin synthetic leather to improve fit and comfort, as well as the midsole having an adiPRENE insert for added comfort. The Extended Torsion system wraps all the way around the heel so fast cuts on the court won't be a problem. For aggressive competitors, the adiWEAR outsole will stand up to use on all court surfaces. Step into a pair of the adiZero Feather II and don't sacrifice comfort, speed or high-performance. MiCoach compatible.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width is a generous medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Made of durable and lightweight non-stretch microfiber synthetic Sprintskin, which increases stability and comfort. The tongue has been redesigned, and is made of thin synthetic leather to improve fit and comfort. Internal cage provides a secure fit without adding weight.
- Lining: Synthetic suede lining for enhanced fit and comfort.
- Midsole: Extended Torsion for midfoot and forefoot integrity and stability. adiPRENE in the heel for cushion and comfort. adiPRENE+ in the forefoot for resilient cushioning and forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole: adiWEAR non-marking rubber outsole in a modified tread pattern designed to offer enough give for an easy stop while providing excellent grip at push off. Also on high-wear areas for added durability and protection against court abrasions.
- Weight: 13.1 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Infrared/White
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|