Sale Price $
You Save $
In a lightweight, speedy package, the adidas adizero CC Tempaia II offers extreme breathability for your feet. Designed for maximum ventilation, these new and improved Tempaia IIs will have you feel fresh all match long. This lightweight shoe shares design functions of the adiZero feather but is female specific for a stable, comfortable and fast ride. External construction provides full foot and heel support. Forefoot Sprint Web construction allows cutting movements to be stable and comfortable, while the adiPRENE midsole offer shock absorption on hard courts and encourages forefoot propulsion and efficiency. For players with aggressive footwork, the adiTUFF on the outer offers plenty of protection while the adiWEAR outsole will stand up to use on all court surfaces. The CC Tempaia II has a fresh design and colorway and will appeal to competitors looking for lightweight speed in a ventilated and breathable package. micoach compatible.
- Fit: Length runs a little long, slightly lower medium arch, wider than medium width. Slight break-in period.
- Upper: Durable and lightweight SPRINTSKIN for stabilty and comfort. Forefoot SPRINTWEB offers even more stability during aggressive cut movements.
- Lining: OrthoLite sockliner for moisture management and comfort.
- Midsole:adiPRENE in the heel for cushion and comfort. adiPRENE+ in the forefoot for cushioning and forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole:High performing, pro-athlete inspired, low-profile, hardcourt ADIWEAR non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern for great traction for multiple directional movement.
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Running White / Tech Grey / Vivid Yellow
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|