|adidas adizero CC Tempaia III White/Black Women's Shoe||
Sale Price $69.95
You Save $50.05
Hit the courts in the lightweight and speedy CC Adizero Tempaia III shoes. Shoe of choice for stylish WTA player Ana Ivanovic, these were made for multidirectional speed and you will find yourself flying around the court with these laced up. Lighter than its predecessor, this shoe features a women's specific Micro-Fit along with a climacool mesh upper for the ultimate cooling of your whole foot. If you're looking for a stable, comfortable and fast ride, look no further as the dual density sprint frame construction prevents pronation while offering maximum heel support. The adiPRENE midsole offers shock absorption on hard courts and encourages forefoot propulsion and efficiency. For players with aggressive footwork, adiTUFF on the outer offers plenty of protection while the adiWEAR outsole will stand up to use on all court surfaces. A stylish addition which will appeal to competitors looking for lightweight speed in a fashion-forward package. micoach compatible.
- Fit: Length is slightly long, low arch, medium width. No break-in period.
- Upper: Synthetic materials with perforations offer comfort and ventilation. climacool technology provides cooling for the entire foot.
- Midsole: Lightweight construction using SPRINTFRAME and TORSION SYSTEM for a stable platform. adiPRENE in the heel for cushion and comfort. adiPRENE+ in the forefoot for cushioning and forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole: Constructed for maximum multidirectional movement. ADIWEAR 6 outsole provides a non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern for great traction, stability and durability.
- Weight: 10.1 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Core White / Black / Silver Metallic
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|