Sale Price $
You Save $
The adidas CC Feather II builds on the success of the adizero version, and takes lightweight performance to a whole new level. These shoes are insanely light, fast and low to the ground, and bring multidirectional support for aggressive on-court movement. The new Micro-Fit last is designed to provide a more universal fit. The shoe provides out-of-the-box comfort with it's supple and flexible upper, and a secure fit with the SPRINTFRAME construction in the heel, designed to give maximum heel support. The upper in the forefoot utilizes SPRINTWEB technology for excellent support during aggressive on-court cuts, as well as ADITUFF on the toe for improved toe durability. This shoe also has a Sprinter Outsole Design that allows for different slide and push-off zones on the bottom of your foot to better suit the movement of the modern player. Try a pair of the CC Feather II for an ultra lightweight shoe that does not skimp on stability and performance. MiCoach compatible.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width is slightly wider in the forefoot. Arch support is slightly low. No break-in required.
- Upper: SPRINTFRAME construction in the heel for maximum heel support. It also features durable and lightweight SPRINTSKIN for stability, comfort, and breathability, reinforced with SPRINTWEB technology for maximum stability during extreme cut movements.
- Lining: Ortholite internal construction for improved moisture management and improved comfort.
- Midsole: ADIPRENE insert for comfort and shock absorption. ADIPRENE+ insert for forefoot propulsion and efficency.
- Outsole: Newly constructed pro-athlete-inspired low-profile hardcore ADIWEAR outsole for maximum performance in multiple directions.
- Weight: 11.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Vivid Yellow / Black / Running White
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|