Sale Price $
You Save $
Be light of foot and speedy around the court in the adidas adizero Allegra II. Breatheable and ultralight, this shoe will allow you to move freely all over the court for hours. This shoe was built specifically for female feet and multidirectional movement with Forefoot Sprint Web construction for stabilization. In one package the updated adiZero Allegra II is a great choice for competitors seeking comfort in an ultralight and high performance design. adidas' signature adiPRENE and adiPRENE+ cushioning systems offer plenty of comfort, while adiTuff on the toe and medial side and the adiWEAR outsole provide durability. micoach compatible.
- Fit: Length fits slightly long, width is medium, arch support is low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Forefoot Sprint Web construction stabilizes on cut movements. adiTUFF on the medial forefoot and toe for protection against court abrasions.
- Inlay: Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- Midsole: adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ for forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole: adiWEAR non-marking rubber and pro-athlete inspired low-profile hardcourt outsole for max performance and multiple direction change.
- Weight: 10.3 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Lime
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|