|adidas adizero Ace II Blue/White Men's Shoe||
You Save $35.05
Light and low to the ground come hand in hand with the adidas adizero Ace II. Keeping you quick and agile on court, the Ace II offers a new Micro-Fit to provide a more universal and comfortable fit for all feet. Look no further than this performance shoe that keeps you low to the ground and comfortable throughout a match. Good durability on the adiWEAR outsole, comfort from the adiPRENE cushioning and stability from the Torsion system. Multidirectional movement encouraged by the pro-athlete inspired outsole. micoach compatible.
- Fit: Length true to size. Snug and supportive through the heel. Narrow in the midfoot. Slightly narrow to medium width in the forefoot. Arch support is low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Lightweight microfiber SprintSkin construction provides comfort and stability.
- Midsole: Full-length adiPRENE for long-lasting cushioning and comfort
- Outsole: adiWEAR for durability in high wear areas. Multidirectional movement encouraged by the pro-athlete inspired outsole.
- Weight: 11.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Hero Ink (Blue) / Running White / Hi-Res Red
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|