You Save $
Sleek styling matches with a speed-oriented design in this lightweight adiZero Tempaia. Though sharing many features of the adiZero Feather, the Tempaia has a women's specific build and is designed to fit your foot like a glove to keep you feeling fast on the court. The Extended Torsion system wraps all the way around the heel so fast cuts on the court won't be a problem. For the aggressive competitors, the adiTUFF on the toe and medial side should offer plenty of protection while the adiWEAR 6 outsole will stand up to use on all court surfaces. This is a stylish addition to adidas' shoe line-up and will appeal to competitors looking for lightweight speed in a fashion-forward package.
- Fit: Length fits slightly long. Arch support is medium and sits a little forward. Width is a glove-like medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather with perforations for comfort and ventilation. adiTUFF on the medial forefoot and toe for protection against court abrasions.
- Lining: Synthetic suede lining for enhanced fit and comfort.
- Midsole: Extended Torsion for midfoot and forefoot integrity and stability. adiPRENE in the heel for cushion and comfort. adiPRENE+ in the forefoot for resilent cushioning and forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole: adiWEAR6 non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 11.9 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Black / Metallic Silver
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|