|adidas Stella Barricade 8 Poppy Pink Women's Shoe||Price: $119.95|
Take to the courts in winning style with the adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade 8. Shoe of choice for touring pro Caroline Wozniacki, adidas tennis pairs up once again with fashion icon Stella McCartney to give the Barricade 8 a style and performance makeover. This updated Barricade features a comfortable, lightweight fit right out of the box. With the foot-conforming Kurim upper and a Band-of-Power in the heel, this shoe combines a maximum level of comfort with support. Remaining a top shoe of choice for players looking for a stable, durable and breathable shoe in a stylish, colorful package. The modified herringbone tread of this shoe is backed by the ADIWEAR 6-month outsole warranty and offers the best durability and protection in the high-wear areas. adidas micoach compatible.
- Fit: Length is slightly long. Width is medium. Arch support is lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Ultimate stability, durability and breathability with the new Kurim upper technology. Step-in comfort with the anatomically shaped EVA inner skin.
- Midsole: ADIPRENE+ insert for forefoot propulsion and efficiency as well as an ADIPRENE insert for comfort and shock absorption. TORSION SYSTEM for midsole integrity.
- Outsole: ADIWEAR 6-month outsole warranty for the best durability in high-wear areas.
- Weight: 11.4 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Poppy Pink / Soft Powder / Red Zest
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|