This lightweight shoe delivers plenty of comfort and stylish design lines. Players who enjoyed the fit of the CC Ivy or CC Divine shoes should give this shoe a try. The Response offers a glove-like fit through the midfoot for an ultra fast feel. The speed feel is enhanced by the low-to-the-ground ride and lightweight feel. There's plenty of stability in this one, too, with a TPU midfoot shank that also wraps around the heel. Durability is provided by the proven adiWEAR 6 outsole. This Response is a stylish option for players looking for a sleek fit and lightweight speed.
- Fit: Length fits slightly long. Width is medium in the forefoot with a glove-like fit through the midfoot. Arch support is a medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight comfort and ventilation.
- Midsole: Molded EVA for comfort. adiPRENE in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ offers full-length forefoot cushioning. TORSION SYSTEM offers stability.
- Outsole: adiTUFF for added durability in the toe area. adiWEAR 6 for durability. Modified herringbone tread pattern for traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 11.7 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Fresh Ink / Metallic Silver
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|