The CC Genius II continues the aggressive styling and performance aspects of the original. A low to the ground and fast feeling shoe, this one is ideal for making aggressive cuts and maximizing foot speed. all court game. Built in support from adidas' SpeedCut technology helps provide the stability needed for fast changes of direction. CLIMACOOL technology offers 360 degree venting to keep feet cool and comfortable. This impressive option blends support aspects of the adidas Barricade line with the light weight breathability of the adidas ClimaCool line.
- Fit: Fits true to size with a snug, medium width. Arch support is slightly high and forward. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: CLIMACOOL technology provides 360 degree venting for comfortable play in all conditions. Synthetic upper material combines ventilation, a light feel and increased durability. SpeedCut for enhanced stability in the forefoot. In key areas adiTUFF is utilized for the best in abrasion resistance.
- Inlay: Perforated CLIMACOOL sockliner for increased airflow.
- Lining: Perforated liner for comfort and ventilation. Non-slip lining in heel for a supportive fit.
- Midsole: adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption on tough landings. adiPRENE + in the forefoot maintains forefoot propulsion and efficiency. TORSION SYSTEM for arch protection and stability.
- Outsole: Non-marking adiWEAR rubber compound for a high level of traction and durability. Features a modified full-herringbone tread pattern and comes with a six-month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 15.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / White
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|