You Save $
The Barricade is refined again. With 10 years of history behind it, the sixth edition of the Barricade ups the ante when it comes to stability, support and durability for a hard court tennis shoe. Now featuring a new design just for women, the Barricade adilibria is designed for the ultimate competitor who also craves style. The Barricade's trademark forefoot claw offers familiar support but now sports stylish chrome detailing. Compared with its predecessor, this Barricade adilibria offers a quicker break-in time, a softer ride and improved comfort, while still maintaining its hallmark support. Note: The Barricade adilibria was previously known as the Barricade 6.0. The shoe remains the same but carries a new name.
- Fit: Length fit is generous. We recommend ordering a half-size smaller than usual. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Break-in is required.
- Upper: Ultra-durable TPU toe protection guard and synthetic leather. Stability claws help maintain quick cuts and fast footwork during extreme lateral movements and changes in direction.
- Inlay: Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- Midsole: Torsion System for better surface adaptation and stability. adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ offers full-length forefoot cushioning.
- Outsole: adiWEAR 6 non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern with pivot point. Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 13.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Metallic Silver / Grey
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|