You Save $
The Barricade is refined again. With 10 years of history behind it, the sixth edition of the Barricade ups the ante when it comes to stability, support and durability for a hard court tennis shoe. Now offered with a clay court outsole, the Barricade's trademark forefoot claw offers familiar support but now sports stylish chrome detailing. Compared with its predecessor, this Barricade adilibria offers a quicker break-in time, a softer ride and improved comfort, while still maintaining its hallmark support.
- Fit: Length fit is generous. We recommend ordering a half-size smaller than usual. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Break-in is required.
- Upper: Ultra-durable TPU toe protection guard and synthetic leather. Stability claws help maintain quick cuts and fast footwork during extreme lateral movements and changes in direction.
- Inlay: Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- Midsole: Torsion System for better surface adaptation and stability. adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ offers full-length forefoot cushioning.
- Outsole: adiWEAR 6 non-marking rubber outsole in a full herringbone tread pattern for excellent traction on clay courts.
- Weight: 13.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Fresh Pink
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|