|adidas Barricade V Classic Onix/Silver Men's Shoe||Price: $99.95|
You were asking for it, we were asking for it, and adidas answered! A classic is back in the Barricade V! In arguably the most popular iteration ever, this fifth generation Barricade offers the signature support, stability and durability for tennis players who put the utmost pounding on their shoes. A combination of adidas' Torsion System and lateral Stability Claws helps lock in the foot for maximum protection. After a short break-in period, they also provide exceptional comfort and cushioning for those long, demanding matches. In addition, the outsole is backed by a six-month durability guarantee. Whether you are trying a pair for the first time or reliving past victories, you'll be stepping into one of the most popular performance tennis shoes every time you lace up your Barricade Vs.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Short break-in period required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather for lightweight support and stability combined with mesh to keep your feet cool and dry. Extra protection in the toe area provides more durability for toe draggers.
- Midsole: adiPRENE+ insert for forefoot propulsion and efficiency. Extended Torsion System for midfoot and forefoot integrity. Feathered construction allowing for ultimate performance on aggressive lateral cuts.
- Outsole: adiWEAR 6 rubber compound in a modified herringbone pattern for unmatched traction and durability. Backed by a six-month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 17.1 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Onix / Metallic Silver / Black
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|