|adidas Barricade 8+ Grey/Silver Men's Shoe||
Sale Price $99.95
You Save $35.05
adidas injects energy into their signature shoe line with the Barricade 8+. A new Kurim upper improves the comfort, flexibility and feel of the shoe from the moment you take it out of the box. The midfoot stability claw and Band-Of-Power in the heel continue to lock your foot in during aggressive movements and offer unmatched levels of support and stability. The AdiWear 6 rubber outsole continues to be one of the most durable on the market, and it's backed by a six month durability guarantee. The support, stability and durability that we've come to expect is still there, so get a pair of the 8+ today and enjoy the new look!
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Kurim upper over mesh for more comfort, ventilation and flexibility. Extra protection on the medial side for aggressive movers.
- Midsole: Torsion system for midfoot stability. AdiPrene shock-absorbing soft EVA offers great cushioning and support, and responsive AdiPrene+ EVA maintains forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole: AdiWear 6 outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern offers unmatched traction and durability on all court surfaces. Backed by a six month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Grey / Silver Metallic / Black
|adidas Men's Tennis Shoes|