Sale Price $
You Save $
To help commemorate 2012 as the year of the dragon on the Chinese calendar, the limited edition Barricade 6.0 Dragon will be worn by Andy Murray at the ATP Shanghai Masters and Beijing tournaments. Lighter and faster, the adidas Barricade 6.0 provides the same legendary support and durability in a speedier package. Some added suppleness to the upper materials provides a quicker break-in and provides lasting comfort in this sixth generation Barricade. The same great traction and stability combine to make this the ultimate hard court tennis shoe. Extensive upper perforations and the use of mesh provide improved ventilation. adidas' Torsion System and Claw supports combine again for an excellent level of lateral support and stability. With its six-month outsole durability guarantee, the Barricade 6.0 makes a great choice for the serious tennis player.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Break-in required.
- Upper: Ultra-durable TPU toe protection guard and synthetic leather. Extensive perforations and mesh provide improved ventilation. Stability claws help maintain quick cuts and fast footwork during extreme lateral movements and changes in direction. Cable hooks to lace system for improved support through midfoot. TPU heel cup for added stability at the rear of the shoe. Chinese symbols for 'Beijing' and 'Shanghai' on the tongue.
- Inlay: Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- Midsole: Torsion System for better surface adaptation and stability. adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ offers full-length forefoot cushioning.
- Outsole: Full herringbone tread pattern with pivot point for traction on all court surfaces. Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Silver / Red