Offered at essentially the same light weight as the previous 306, Yonex improves on court performance with the latest technology, ToughBrid, in the 307. ToughBrid provides better bounce back of material with more elasticity in a lightweight substance. This keeps the shoe light while continuing to perform in comfort. This version continues to feature the Power Cushion technology in the midsole and insole for that responsive, comfortable ride. Another continuing technology, the Super Ergoshape again enhances comfort. Yonex says Super Ergoshape provides maximum forefoot and toe comfort. Offers out of the box comfort with no break-in required.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Fits with a medium width with slight taper towards the heel for a secure fit. Arch support is slightly higher than medium height. Offers a cushioned and comfortable ride with minimal break-in required.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic leather and mesh provide a comfortable fit. Y shaped TPU strap which cradles the heel. Tough Guard III offers high durability.
- Inlay: Performance Power Cushion removable insole.
- Midsole: ToughBrid technology used in both the forefoot and heel offer more elasticity and form-keeping while being light weight. Power Cushion midsole for a responsive ride. The power cushions gather then reverse impact energy. Round Sole supports quick and smooth footwork with more power by preventing unstable landings, ankle strain and energy loss. 3D Graphite Sheet composite prevents lateral movement of the foot inside the shoe during quick side steps.
- Outsole: Endurance Rubber in a modified herringbone pattern for traction on all surfaces.
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Gold