|Yonex Power Cushion Pro White/Yellow Women's Shoe||Price: $119.00|
2014 Tennis Magazine's Editor's Choice award winner for Best All-Around Shoe.
Providing exceptional performance with maximum support, the Power Cushion Pro will keep you moving explosively on the court. With Quattro Fit technology, this shoe provides a snug fit that reduces any extra space for your feet to move around, making your foot feel more supportive while offering the ultimate performance when moving aggressively around the court. With a Yonex's signature 3 layer Power Cushion, this shoe helps absorb shock and transfers that energy right back into your movement. ToughBird Light technology helps this shoe remain comfortable longer by providing shape retention and greater elasticity. While breathability comes from the ultra fine, lightweight mesh in the upper and durability won't be an issue with a new Endurance Rubber outsole from Yonex that creates a feel that connects you to the court and has been made to last.
- Fit: These have a slipper-like fit and the length is slightly short. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Slight break-in.
- Upper: Synthetic leather combined with Double Russel Mesh for lightweight support. The Guard Durable Skin provides a comfortable fit and added stability.
- Midsole: ToughBird Light technology offers more elasticity and while maintaining the shoe's form. The 3-layer Power Cushion offers a comfortable and responsive ride. The Power Graphite Sheet prevents lateral movement of the foot inside the shoe when making quick movements, providing you with ample stability.
- Outsole: An all-court modified herringbone pattern outsole composed of Endurance Rubber for durability.
- Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Neon Yellow / Silver
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|