|Yonex Power Cushion Pro Orange Men's Shoe||Price: $119.00|
2014 Tennis Magazine's Editor's Choice award winner for Best All-Around Shoe.
Shoe of choice for Grand Slam champion Stanislas Wawrinka, the Power Cushion Pro offers exceptional cushioning, support and stability for the serious tennis player. Yonex's signature Power Cushion technology gets an upgrade with a new 3-layer design that now absorbs more shock from harsh landings and transfers energy back up into the foot faster than ever for better court movement. The Guard Durable Skin upper helps the shoe keep its shape and provide stability when changing directions. The Endurance Rubber outsole has a modified herringbone pattern for great durability and traction on all surfaces. Get supreme cushioning and support with this elite performance shoe from Yonex!
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is standard. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh wrap the foot for lightweight support and comfort. The Guard Durable Skin provides extra stability and durability for the aggressive mover.
- Midsole: 3-Layer Power Cushion technology offers super plush cushioning and quick propulsion off the court. A new Power Graphite Sheet in the midsole gives even more spring to every step.
- Outsole: Endurance Rubber in a modified herringbone pattern for great durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 14.9 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Orange / White / Black
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|Yonex Tennis Shoes|