Yonex upgrades its top shoe by keeping all its key technologies and upgrading the stability through the heel area. A new external TPU heel cradle wraps around the back to offer more lateral stability, and with mesh vents in the heel, your feet will stay cool as well. A built-up medial side offers excellent durability and a flash of color. The 308 continues to feature ToughBrid, which provides better bounce back of material with more elasticity in a lightweight substance. This keeps the shoe light while continuing to perform in comfort. This version continues to feature the Power Cushion technology in the midsole and insole for that responsive, comfortable ride. Another continuing technology, the Super Ergoshape again enhances comfort. Yonex says Super Ergoshape provides maximum forefoot and toe comfort.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Width is medium. Arch support is higher than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic leather and mesh provide a comfortable fit. Y shaped TPU strap which cradles the heel. Tough Guard III offers high durability.
- Inlay: Performance Power Cushion removable insole.
- Midsole: ToughBrid technology used in both the forefoot and heel offer more elasticity and form-keeping while being light weight. Power Cushion midsole for a responsive ride. The power cushions gather then reverse impact energy. Round Sole supports quick and smooth footwork with more power by preventing unstable landings, ankle strain and energy loss. 3D Graphite Sheet composite prevents lateral movement of the foot inside the shoe during quick side steps.
- Outsole: Endurance Rubber in a modified herringbone tread pattern is suitable for a variety of court surfaces
- Weight: 13.9 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Red