Ideal for clay surfaces, the Trance Vision II comes with a full length herringbone tread pattern, making traction ideal. A new upper layout provides plenty of support for comfort and reliability. Reactive Gel technology if offered in both heel and forefoot for soft cushioning with an injection molded TPU Stable Chassis provides performance level stability. Great for the serious clay courter.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is a snug medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight support. Over-molded toe guard and medial side for protection against court abrasions. Soft molded TPU Stable Wrap provides support.
- Inlay: Ortholite Comfort Foam sockliner
- Midsole: DST Foam insole board and full-length midsole. Sculpted and integrated TPU Arch Bridge for stability. RG inserts placed in heel and forefoot. Reactive Gel reacts to the stress and forced placed on it to provide optimal cushioning, energy return, stability and dynamic movement support.
- Outsole: Low profile full herringbone outsole for ultimate effectiveness on clay surfaces.
- Weight: xxx ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Teal