Wilson showcases a superior cushioning system with the Tour Vision. The RG inserts in the heel and forefoot offer players comfortable and responsive cushioning. RG, for Reactive Gel, provides three-dimensional compression upon foot impact for superior shock absorption at key pressure points. The Tour Vision offers immediate comfort and cushioning, while a soft TPU Stable wrap and sturdy midfoot shank provide stability for the court. With the Duralast Supreme outsole and toe guard, the Tour Vision also provides durability for the competitive player.
Proceeds from sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is a generous medium. Arch support is medium.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight support. Over-molded toe guard and medial side for protection against court abrasions. Soft molded TPU Stable Wrap provides support.
- Inlay: Ortholite Comfort Foam sockliner
- Midsole: DST Foam insole board and full-length midsole. Sculpted and integrated TPU Arch Bridge for stability. RG inserts placed in heel and forefoot. Reactive Gel reacts to the stress and forced placed on it to provide optimal cushioning, energy return, stability and dynamic movement support.
- Outsole: Duralast Supreme non-marking rubber outsole provides durability. Full herringbone tread pattern and pivot point offers traction on a variety of court surfaces. Comes with a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 12.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Blue / Silver