Sale Price $
You Save $
Wilson maintains the chassis and spices up the cosmetics in this latest Tour Vision. A slight update in this Tour Vision II offers a more vibrant look while it continues to offer excellent cushion using ReactiveGel technology in both the heel and forefoot. With the Ortholite Comfort Foam sockliner and synthetic and mesh upper, comfort is immediate. Worn by top level touring Pros, the Tour Vision II provides the necessary performance. Comes with a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is low to medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight support. Over-molded toe guard and medial side for protection against court abrasions. Soft molded TPU Stable Wrap provides support.
- Inlay: Ortholite Comfort Foam sockliner
- Midsole: DST Foam insole board and full-length midsole. Sculpted and integrated TPU Arch Bridge for stability. RG inserts placed in heel and forefoot. Reactive Gel reacts to the stress and forced placed on it to provide optimal cushioning, energy return, stability and dynamic movement support.
- Outsole: Duralast Supreme non-marking rubber outsole provides durability. Full herringbone tread pattern and pivot point offers traction on a variety of court surfaces. Comes with a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 14.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Lime
|Wilson Tennis Shoes|