The Wilson Stance Elite are designed to provide a performance fit with low-to-the-ground court feel for the avid tennis player. They feature 2D-F.s technology in the forefoot to provide foot control and court responsiveness, as well as an R-dst midsole for even more cushioning and support. The shoe also has an all-court outsole for durability and traction on all surfaces.
- Fit: Length is slightly shorter than average, but not enough to up a 1/2 size. Width is slighly narrow. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Blend of synthetic leather and mesh for support and breathability, re-enforced by 2D-F.s technology in the forefoot for added stability and responsiveness.
- Midsole: R-dst midsole for cushioning and court feel, designed with a 9mm heel/toe drop for low-to-the-ground court feel.
- Outsole: All-court Duralast outsole for durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 12.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Ice Grey