Sale Price $
You Save $
The Rush 2 was designed with the tennis player in mind that just can't spend too much time on the court. A soft, yet supportive upper with a snug, glove-like fit provides lasting comfort for those long days on court. Wilson's 2D-F.s forefoot cage helps wrap the foot and keep it stable for aggressive movement. The midsole offers a nice blend of plush cushioning and support while still keeping you low-to-the-ground and in control of every step. The Duralast outsole is meant to last, making the Rush 2 a great choice for the weekend warrior that wants long lasting support, durability and comfort.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is slightly snug. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh combine for lightweight cushioning, support and breathability. Endofit technology inside the shoe provides a snug, glove-like fit.
- Midsole: Lightweight DF2 technology offers exceptional responsiveness, cushioning and a low-to-the-ground feel.
- Outsole: Duralast outsole is designed to improve traction and durability on all surfaces.
- Weight: 12.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: New Blue / White / Coal
|Wilson Tennis Shoes|