This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
The Wilson Portable Ball Machine combines state of the art portability with the performance you expect from Wilson. This model includes a remote control with two line ball feed capability.
The 2-line feature automatically shoots one ball to the forehand court and then one ball to the backhand court. This allows two players to play with the machine at the same time, or allows a single player to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots.
The keychain-sized remote unit starts and stops the ball throws, and also starts and stops the oscillator to position ball throws anywhere across the court.
- Includes smart charger
- Ball capacity: 110 Balls
- Trajectories: Groundstroke to Lob
- Ball ejection speed: 10-75 MPH
- Adjustable spin control for topspin or backspin
- Ball feed rate: 1.5 to 10 seconds
- Oscillator: Built-in
- Automatic 10 second ball feed delay for start up
- Playing Time: 3 to 4 hours typical
- Recharge Time 12 hours, typical
- Dimensions hopper closed : 20"H x 22"L x 14"W
- Built in handle and towing wheels to enhance portability
- Seven day return guarantee and three-year warranty. Extended warranties available from manufacturer: $40/year, up to 4 years.
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.