This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
If you're looking for a tennis partner that will sharpen your skills, build your confidence and raise the level of your game, you've just met your match. Tennis Tutor is portable enough to take anywhere, yet powerful enough to challenge even top-level players. In fact, Tennis Tutor is used by tennis pros at the ATP Training Center in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. With its Two Line Function this machine automatically shoots to two preset court positions. This feature allows you to practice alternating forehand and
backhand shots or allows an instructor to automatically shoot to two lines of students. There are two 2-line settings to select from: 2-line narrow and 2-line wide for added versatility.
- Warranty. Tennis Tutor ball machines are backed by a 3 year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
- Includes smart charger.
- Ball capacity: 150 Balls
- Trajectories: Groundstroke to Lob
- Ball ejection speed: 10-85 MPH
- Ball feed rate: 1 1/2 to 12 seconds
- Oscillator: Built-in
- Playing Time w/heavy duty battery: 4 to 6 hours typical
- Recharge Time: 12 hours, typical
- Dimensions hopper closed: 12"H x 19.5"L x 20"W
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.