Offering excellent comfort with no break in required, the Viper V is constructed on the Natural Foot Shape last. NFS has been a constant in the Viper line of shoes for Prince, ideal for players seeking stability, cushioning and durability while offering a generous fit in the forefoot. Keeping the same attributes that have made the Viper line so successful, the Viper V has updated the cosmetics slightly for a fresh look as well as making this latest version much lighter in weight. Offered in a mid-top for extra ankle support.
- Fit: True to size. Medium to high height arch support. Width is medium to wide with a generous width fit in the forefoot. Low to the ground feel with no break-in required.
- Upper: Built on the Natural Foot Shape Last and designed to offer out of the box comfort. Supple leather upper construction. External and internal heel stabilizers for maximum stability. Duraskin toe cap for improved toe durability.
- Inlay: Honeycomb molded EVA/PU sockliner with odor/fungus protection for all-day comfort, support and freshness.
- Midsole: ShockEraser midsole insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot. Oversize TPU shank for midfoot stability.
- Outsole: PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Navy / Grey