Continuing the generous forefoot fit in the Prince Viper lineage, the Viper VI is constructed on the Natural Foot Shape last. NFS is ideal for players looking for stability, cushioning and durability while having good room in the forefoot. With only slight changes in the cosmetics and some added material, this latest Viper is even more beefed up for improved support and durability. Fans of the previous model will have an easy transition to this latest iteration.
- Fit: True to size. Medium to high height arch support. Width is medium to wide with a generous width fit in the forefoot. Low to the ground feel with no break-in required.
- Upper: Built on the Natural Foot Shape Last and designed to offer out of the box comfort. Supple leather upper construction. External and internal heel stabilizers for maximum stability. Duraskin toe cap for improved toe durability.
- Inlay: Honeycomb molded EVA/PU sockliner with odor/fungus protection for all-day comfort, support and freshness.
- Midsole: ShockEraser midsole insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot. Oversize TPU shank for midfoot stability.
- Outsole: PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.9 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Navy / Grey
|Prince Men's Tennis Shoes|