Purchase 2 or more pairs and the price drops to $54.99 each.
This lightweight performance shoe offers excellent cushioning, traction and durability. Constructed with a mesh and synthetic upper, this shoe packs some aggressive style while offering plenty of comfort. The width fit is generous making this a solid choice for players with wide feet seeking a shoe with a low arch support. Prince's DRI-LEX lining provides sustained comfort during competition by wicking away moisture and helping keep feet cool. This shoe is backed by a six month outsole durability guarantee.
- Fit: Fits true to size. Width fit is generous, making this one a good choice for those with medium to wide feet. Arch support is low. We found a cushioned ride and only a slight break-in period required.
- Upper: Constructed of the highest quality materials to provide comfort and support. Soft breathable synthetic leather with AIRmesh panels for flow-through ventilation. AIRmesh tongue provides ventilation and soft, comfortable support. DRI-LEX lining delivers comfort, moisture management, ventilation and quick drying. Contoured, thickly padded ankle collar hugs the ankle for comfort and lateral support. Forefoot lock-down straps hold the foot snugly in place and help prevent toe jamming during quick stops. Duraskin II high abrasion to drag protection.
- Midsole: Four piece construction provides three density cushioning and optimum stability. Molded EVA midsole with ShockEraser heel insert and SoftSpring polyurethane forefoot insert. Upgraded EVA/TPU molded sockliner is softer with 20% more compression set compared to standard sockliners. Injected "wYshbone" TPU shank improves lateral and medial stability.
- Outsole: PRC 1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction. Backed by a six month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 14.9 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Navy / Silver
|Prince Men's Tennis Shoes|