Sale Price $
You Save $
The T10 from Prince combines lightweight match-day performance with the durability and stability usually associated with a heavier shoe. Loaded with performance technologies this flagship shoe goes toe to toe with the top performance shoes of 2005. Constructed on an all new last designed to meet the needs of players with narrow to medium width feet. Prince's PRC 1000 outsole features a 6-month durability guarantee.
- Fit: Glove-like fit with a tapered heel and a narrow to medium fit in the midfoot and forefoot. Length fit is true to size. Medium height arch support. Fit is contoured and performance-oriented. Shoes offer a cushioned ride and good comfort out of the box.
- Upper: Durable synthetic leather upper and air mesh upper provides light weight and ventilation. Soft TPU 4Foot Wrap provides a glove-like fit to prevent toe jamming. Rash toe cap provides added abrasion protection for toe draggers.
- Sockliner: PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long lasting comfort.
- Midsole: Shock-Eraser midsole insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the foot. Molded heel counter provides heel stability and prevents heel lift. Injected "wYshbone" TPU shank improves lateral and medial stability.
- Outsole: Durable PRC 1000 outsole features a 6-month durability guarantee and a modified herringbone pattern for traction on all surfaces.
- Weight: 16.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Silver
|Prince Men's Tennis Shoes|