Our Price: $
A new addition to Prince's Light Speed series, the Rebel 2 updates the Rebel with a more durable, lighter weight offering. The upper maintains a supportive fit with Microfiber synthetic while Duraskin XD improves durability around the toe and medial forefoot. The full length EVA midsole keeps a light feeling, cushioned feel, while the Shock Eraser insert in the heel takes the sting out of hard landings. The low to the ground ride with Propulsion Plate shank offers stability for high level play while the PRC 1000 outsole combines traction and durability. The Rebel 2 is a great option for the player seeking the utmost in performance. Comes with a 6-month durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fits true to size and width is medium. Arch support is medium. Out of the box comfort with no break-in required.
- Upper: Microfiber synthetic upper for lightweight support and feel. A mesh tongue and vamp provide necessary breathability, keeping feet cool. Duraskin II material on the medial side of the forefoot helps keep abrasion to a minimum.
- Midsole: Low profile injection molded EVA midsole offers a low to the ground feel for maximum efficiency. Shock Eraser insert in the heel for ground pounding absorption with Energy Return insert helps maintain forefoot efficiency.
- Outsole: Durable PRC 1000 outsole features a 6-month durability guarantee and a modified herringbone pattern for traction on all surfaces.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / White / Green
|Prince Men's Tennis Shoes|