Sale Price $
You Save $
Maria Sharapova's shoe of choice, Nike has re-tooled the Vapor 9 Tour for female players with a women's specific fit. The men's version that legendary Nike shoe designer Tinker Hatfield (famous for his designs on the Air Jordan line) and Roger Federer designed together has already made a name for itself with it's unmatched comfort and lightweight performance. The upper features the unique adaptive fit construction that utilizes finger-like synthetic upper pieces attached to the lacing system that allows the player to customize the wrap of the shoe from the forefoot all the way up to the ankle. The fit of the shoe is designed to replicate the feel of a running shoe with the support and stability of a tennis shoe. The adaptive fit "fingers" rest on a lightweight and breathable mesh upper for out-of-the-box comfort and excellent ventilation. The midsole features Nike Zoom technology for low to the ground cushioning and court feel. On court, this shoe is light, fast, and extremely comfortable, while also possessing all the support and stability you'll need to move with agility and confidence.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium but can be adjusted with the adaptive fit. Arch support is slightly low to medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Adaptive fit construction for fully customizable fit and support, riding on lightweight synthetic leather/mesh and a women's specific last.
- Midsole: Full length Phylon midsole with a Nike Zoom unit in the heel and forefoot for low-to-the-ground cushioning and court feel.
- Outsole: XDR rubber compound split by a midfoot shank for improved stability.
- Color: Fiberglass / Anthracite / White
- Weight: 11.9 ounces (size 8.5)
|Nike Sale Women's Tennis Shoes|