Sale Price $
You Save $
These special edition "Flame" collection shoes pay tribute to Nike's "burning ball" campaign that represented the fast, furious and unapologetic type of play that they stood for. This design was first featured on the Air Tech Challenge IV shoes in 1992.
An update on the 2K11, Nike now offers the Zoom Breathe 2K12. This is the best of Nike Tennis, with the Breathe series being the perfect shoe for the elite, high performance player. Combining power and speed, the 2K12 offers durable lightweight support and breathability. Drag-On X technology on the upper offers a good balance of flexible support and breathability. While the shoe stays lightweight, it also maintains it's high durability. Like the previous versions in the Breathe line, the 2K12 uses mesh beneath the Drag-On X cage, to keep your feet cool and ventilated. The midsole remains performance oriented with Lunarlon cushion in the forefoot for a responsive and and flexible ride. Comfort is key with the Zoom Air in the heel. The outsole offers great traction on all court surfaces, with a herringbone pattern for durability and traction. Bridging the gap between the speed of Vapor and the durability of the Ballistec, this speed oriented 2K12 is perfect for a player with high expectations for his shoes.
- Upper: Drag-on X technology mesh for lightweight comfort and ventilation. Drag-On X cage provides support, durability and flexibility. The True Fit upper allows for a more accommodating forefoot fit.
- Insole: Removable Ortholite insole
- Midsole: Lunarlon foam cushioning in the forefoot for a soft, flexible and low ride. Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning.
- Outsole: Midfoot shank for support. Non-marking XDR outsole in a herringbone tread pattern for durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 14.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Purple