Sale Price $
You Save $
The 2K11 updates the 2K10 with a fresh look. This particular 2K11 is a Special Edition commemorating the last Grand Slam tournament of 2011 in Flushing Meadows, NY. Minimizing the mesh by using more synthetic material in the upper along with "NYC Tennis" on the tongue, "11" on the back of the heel, and "Flushing Meadows 2011" on the insole sets this one apart from the standard 2K11. Elite players will find plenty of performance and speed. The 2K11 strategically places Drag-On X technology on the upper to offer a good balance of support and breathability while keeping the shoe light weight. Like the previous versions in the Breathe line, the 2K11 uses mesh beneath the Drag-On X cage, keeping the feet cool and ventilated. The midsole remains performance oriented with Lunarlon cushion in the forefoot and responsive Zoom Air in the heel. The combination of the upper with a performance midsole, along with the versatile, durable outsole, make the 2K11 a great update to the 2K10.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight comfort and ventilation. Drag-On cage provides support, durability and flexibility. The True Fit upper allows for a more accommodating forefoot fit.
- Insole: Removable Ortholite insole
- Midsole: Lunarlon foam cushioning in the forefoot for a soft, flexible and low ride. Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning. TPU FitFrame around heel and TPU midfoot shank for torsional stability.
- Outsole: Non-marking XDR outsole in a herringbone tread pattern for durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 15.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|