You Save $
The shoe of choice for Roger Federer, the Lunar Vapor 9 Tour offers a new look and feel while maintaining the Vapor line's integrity with a light weight, supportive fit for high level performance. Well known Nike designer, Tinker Hatfield (google it), was lead designer for this latest version of Vapor. Designed with running in mind, Nike incorporates Adaptive Fit technology for the ultimate in fit, optimizing foot stability in a light weight fashion while increasing forefoot flexibility. A Cushlon midsole with Zoom Air in the heel provide comfortable cushion while keeping a low to the ground feel. The XDR outsole with herringbone pattern keeps traction and durability at a performance level for all court surfaces. Flex grooves in the outsole help promote faster movement, allowing shoe flexion in conjunction with the feet while aiding in greater court surface traction for maximum tack. This improved Vapor continues its heritage by offering the ultimate in lightweight comfortable performance.
*This version uses synthetic leather in the forefoot upper instead of mesh.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width fit is slightly wider than medium in the forefoot, snugging up in the midfoot and heel. Arch support fits low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Softer upper materials provide no break-in comfort. Toe and medial drag protection for increased durability in high wear areas. Suppleness through the vamp adds to the comfortable ride.
- Midsole: Full-length Cushlon midsole and Nike Zoom Air in the heel for low to the ground cushioning. Sturdy plastic shank provides light weight support.
- Outsole: XDR rubber outsole split with rigid, light weight midfoot shank. A herringbone pattern provides traction and durability on all court surfaces. Flex grooves for faster movement and better traction.
- Colors: White / Soar Blue / Netural Grey
- Weight: 14.5 ounces (size 10.5)
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|