Sale Price $
You Save $
These special edition "Flame" collection shoes pay tribute to Nike's "burning ball" campaign that represented the fast, furious and unapologetic type of play that they stood for. This design was first featured on the Air Tech Challenge IV shoes in 1992.
The sleek and stylish Tennis Classic 12 combines old-school design with new age technology. The retro designed upper is inspired by a classic late 70's look, while the comfort is improved by a modern fit system. Comfortable right out of the box, this shoe is a great looking offering from Nike at a great-looking price. This shoe works well on all surfaces, ideal for the club level player, or just someone looking for a classic-looking shoe to wear casually around the town.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Leather mixed with zonal synthetic for improved durability and comfort
- Midsole: Full-length Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom unit in heel
- Outsole: Full-length GDR in a contemporary herringbone pattern for great traction and durability on a variety of court surfaces
- Weight: 13.2 oz (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / White / Court Purple / Volt