Sale Price $
You Save $
This elite level performance shoe is designed to offer lightweight performance in a durable and breathable package. Features Nike's proven Air Max and Zoom Air cushioning systems. In the heel area, the Air Max unit offers both protection and comfort on tough landings. In the forefoot, the Zoom Air unit offers excellent cushion and response while providing low to the ground stability and feel. Durable outsoles and a tough Drag-On toe guard round out this impressive performance shoe.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width fit is snug and secure feeling in the heel and midfoot with a slightly more generous fit in the forefoot. The forefoot feels low to the ground, while heel fit is slightly more elevated with a well cushioned feel.
- Upper: Innovative midfoot construction provides improved ventilation, durability and stability. Direct-inject Drag-On material over mesh upper for increased ventilation, flexibility and stability. Features an una-tongue construction which stitches the tongue to the collar.
- Midsole: Forefoot and heel Phylon midsole with TPU shank interlock. Forefoot Air Zoom unit and maximum volume Air-Sole unit in the heel. TPU shank provides improved stability. Molded Ortho-lite sockliner for added comfort.
- Outsole: Full-length DRC outsole with a new tread pattern for improved grip and durability.
- Weight: 12.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Lake Blue / Thunder Blue / White
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|Nike Sale Women's Tennis Shoes|