Sale Price $
You Save $
Roger Federer's shoe, the LunarLite Vapor Tour weighs in at two-ounces lighter than its predecessor for an even faster on court feel. The LunarLite Vapor Tour also gets updated with an all new fit, supple upper materials and new cushioning technology. First off, the fit; this is the widest fitting version of the Vapor to date. Offering a slightly wider than medium width, Nike has altered the fit of the Vapor to make it more suitable to a wider variety of foot types. The upper design still features Flywire technology, but the upper materials are much softer. The result is improved comfort with no break-in required. On the cushioning front, Zoom Air has been replaced by a full-length LunarLIte midsole. The result is improved flexibility while still offering comfort in a low to the ground ride. Nike's XDR outsole material in a herringbone pattern offers traction on all court surfaces. In the midfoot a carbon fiber shank provides lightweight support. Nike has continued to evolve its FitFrame technology at the heel to offer support without weight. An impressive shoe with improved comfort and vastly quicker break-in compared to its predecessor.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width fit is slightly wider than medium. Snug fit at heel for support. Arch support fits at a medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: Softer upper materials for improved comfort. Nike's Flywire technology provides support in an extremely minimal and lightweight package. Durability and support are increased with regionalized material placement. Suppleness through the vamp adds to the comfortable ride. Light weight Fit Frame around the heel provides heel stabilization. Toe and medial drag protection.
- Midsole: Full-length LunarLite midsole for low to the ground cushioning and improved midsole flexibility. Carbon fiber shank provides light weight support.
- Outsole: A full-length XDR outsole in a herringbone pattern provides traction and durability on all court surfaces.
- Colors: White / Dark Obsidian Navy / Football Blue
- Weight: 13.4 ounces (size 10.5)
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|