Sale Price $
You Save $
With the Lunar Speed 2, Nike maintains the feather weight speed feel of the first model while loosening up the fit. Though the toe box is more generous in this second generation Lunar Speed, the shoe maintains a glove-like feel so competitive players will feel connected to the court and their feet. The upper material is also softer and more forgiving for a comfortable ride. Still stylish, the Lunar Speed 2 features an asymmetric tongue design and a pearlized material in the upper. Lightweight support is provided by the FitFrame around the heel and the nylon wires of the Flywire system. This Nike shoe is built for speed and will appeal to the stylish competitive player who craves the ultimate in lightweight performance.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium, with a glove-like feel throughout. Arch support is low to medium. Break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather for comfort and support. Mesh tongue offers ventilation. Flywire for support. Drag-OnX on the toe for protection against court rash. TPU FitFrame provides torsional stability.
- Midsole: Lunarlon foam throughout for flexible, lightweight cushioning. Midfoot shank for stability.
- Outsole: Non-marking XDR outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides traction on all court surfaces. Court Motion flex grooves in the forefoot offer enhance flexibility.
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Voltage Cherry / Deep Burgundy
|Nike Sale Women's Tennis Shoes|