You Save $
Fans of the classic Breathe Free II and Breathe 2K10 will love the Air Max Cage. It's built on a modified-running last (like its predecessors) that is women's specific for the most comfortable and supportive fit possible. The upper is composed of lots of mesh wrapped by a single-piece TPU injected cage to provide excellent breathability along with lightweight support and stability. The midsole includes a Max Air heel unit to provide the classic Nike look along with the ultimate cushioning. Another great feature is seen in the outsole, where the high wear areas have been designed with added rubber for increased durability where you need it most. The shoe is also backed by a six month outsole durability guarantee. Offered in a variety of colors, the Air Max Cage offers lightweight performance coupled with all the stability and durability you'll need.
- Fit: Length is a tad longer than true. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Injected TPU cage that wraps around a layer of mesh for excellent breathability, durability and support.
- Midsole: Phylon midsole with a TPU shank interlace, coupled with a Max Air unit in the heel for increased comfort and cushioning.
- Outsole: XDR outsole with various herringbone patterns for all-court traction and performance. The high wear areas are re-enforced with extra tread, and the shoe is backed by a six month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 12.1 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Pink / Atomic Red / Grey / White
|Pros Wearing This Shoe|
|Nike Sale Women's Tennis Shoes|