Sale Price $
You Save $
The Air Max Breathe Cage II is the latest model in the Breathe series and most recent shoe selection for US Open Champion Juan Martin del Potro. Making improvements to the Air Max Breathe Cage, the Air Max Breathe Cage II is a bit more substantial feeling with added support. A nice balance of cushioning is maintained with Max Air in the heel for maximum protection while a more efficient Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot offers that low to the ground feel. The direct inject Drag-On material provides added durability and support in the upper while lightweight mesh under the Drag-On offers a nice amount of comfort keeping your feet cool with breathability. Having a more substantial feel with added stability, the Breathe Cage II requires a slight break-in. Nike's XDR outsole provides maximum durability and is backed by a six month outsole durability guarantee. The Air Max Breathe Cage II is a high end shoe for the avid player that demands performance.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width is medium with a slight taper having a snug fit around the heel. Arch support is slightly lower than medium height. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: The Breathe Cage II features a true fit upper for a relaxed forefoot fit as well as highly breathable mesh for ventilation. Uni-tongue construction and direct inject Drag-On material over the mesh adds to the comfort and flexibility to the shoe.
- Midsole: Maximum volume Air-Sole unit in the heel and Zoom Air in the forefoot give great cushioning while maintaining court feel. A phylon midsole with TPU shank interlock gives more comfort and stability while having a molded ortho-lite sockliner.
- Outsole: Full-length XDR outsole that wraps over toe area for maximum durability. Modified herringbone tread pattern provides durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.3 Ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Silver
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|