Sale Price $
You Save $
Rafael Nadal's shoe of choice, the Air Max Courtballistec 4.3 Clay is designed to offer the world's best clay court player the highest level of performance. An excellent level of support, stability and clay court traction makes this one the perfect clay court choice. The rigid chassis provides resistance to torque, so you can make aggressive cuts and lunges knowing these shoes will offer the stability you need. A revised shape to the forefoot Drag-On 2X overlay improves flexibility, comfort, fit and ventilation. The medial side of the upper features additional Drag-On 2X to protect the shoe from wear abrasion during aggressive slides across the clay. Lunarlon in the forefoot midsole provides comfortable cushioning while Max Air in the heel offers protection from heavy landings. Built on the premise of traction, stability and support, the Courtballistec 4.3 is the quintessential option for the fiercest of players. Lunarlon returns in the forefoot of the midsole to offer comfortable yet low-profile cushioning while Max Air takes the sting out of tough landings in the heel. The lacing system is connected to internal straps for a customized fit and the ultimate in comfortable support. Built around an all-new last, this shoe is the perfect choice for those seeking the ultimate blend of comfort, performance and durability.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Width is medium. Arch support is medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: DragOn 2X uses dual-density TPU for high durability in wear zones with flexible durability everywhere else. Added mesh for better breathability.
- Midsole: Lunarlon technology in the forefoot offers softer, more flexible cushioning without sacrificing court feel or speed. Maximum Air-Sole unit in heel offers maximum impact protection. Midfoot shank for better support and stability.
- Outsole: Full-length XDR outsole with clay specific outsole pattern
- Weight: 16.8 ounces (size US 10.5)
- Color: White / Silver
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|