You Save $
These special edition "Flame" collection shoes pay tribute to Nike's "burning ball" campaign that represented the fast, furious and unapologetic type of play that they stood for. This design was first featured on the Air Tech Challenge IV shoes in 1992.
Rafael Nadal's shoe of choice, the Air Max Courtballistec 4.3 offers the highest level of support, stability and hard court durability. A rigid chassis provides excellent resistance to torque, so you can make aggressive cuts and lunges knowing the these shoes will offer the stability you need. Backed up by a six-month durability guarantee, the XDR outsole offers lasting performance and traction on all court surfaces. A revised shape to the forefoot Drag-On 2X overlay improves flexibility, comfort, fit and ventilation. The medial side of the upper features additional Drag-On 2X to protect the shoe from wear abrasion during aggressive lateral lunges. Lunarlon in the forefoot midsole provides comfortable cushioning while Max Air in the heel offers protection from heavy landings. Built on the premise of durability, stability and support, the Courtballistec 4.3 is the quintessential option for the fiercest of grinders. Lunarlon returns in the forefoot of the midsole to offer comfortable yet low-profile cushioning while Max Air takes the sting out of tough landings in the heel. The lacing system is connected to internal straps for a customized fit and the ultimate in comfortable support. Built around an all-new last, this shoe is the perfect choice for those seeking the ultimate blend of comfort, performance and durability.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Width is medium. Arch support is medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: DragOn 2X uses dual-density TPU for high durability in wear zones with flexible durability everywhere else. Added mesh for better breathability.
- Midsole: Lunarlon technology in the forefoot offers softer, more flexible cushioning without sacrificing court feel or speed. Maximum Air-Sole unit in heel offers maximum impact protection. Midfoot shank for better support and stability.
- Outsole: Full-length XDR outsole with modified herringbone tread pattern provides durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Features a six-month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.1 ounces (size US 10.5)
- Color: Black / Purple
|Pros Wearing This Shoe|
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|